Omnia Fuel L-P 57mm can display up to 4 fuel tank levels that can be enabled individually to suit your needs.
The instrument is fully customizable to fit the overwhelming majority of the existing fuel probe sender.
Omnia Fuel L-P 5mm can show the fuel pressure too, reading it from an optional probe.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32-bit microcontroller, and the latest generation of solid-state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in the clusters to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Configured for 4 fuel tanks
Configured for 3 fuel tanks
Configured for 1 fuel tank only, while a low fuel pressure alarm is occurring
Fuel Level and Fuel Pressure sensors are not included.
The instrument interfaces with resistive and capacitive fuel level sensors.
- 4 fuel level inputs for resistive or capacitive probes
- 1 Fuel pressure input
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in a cluster with other Omniainstruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminum
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port