GET READY TO ENGAGE, SIT BACK, AND NAVIGATE WITH THESE AUTO-PILOT FEATURES!
- Heading Mode. It uses the internal compass and GPS to hold a heading
- Altitude Mode. It climbs to, descends to, or holds an altitude
- Vertical speed indicator
- Turn and slip indicator
- Flight Plan Steering. It follows a flight plan by using an external navigation app, such as, iFlyGPS (more to come in the future)
- HOLD. It will automatically keep the airplane flying at the current heading and altitude
- Auto Envelope Protection. When the autopilot is off, trim tabs are still active. The system will correct for excessive or unwanted pilot inputs beyond a roll or pitch limit
- Auto Trim. Since the system works with trim tabs, auto trim is built-in to the autopilot. No additional installation required. The airplane will always be in trim following autopilot disconnect
PLUS YOU GET ALL OF THE WIRELESS AVIONICS THAT YOU KNOW AND LOVE!
- Dynamic and static port for indicated airspeed and altitude
- WAAS GPS
- High-performance AHRS and solid-state technology (Capable of driving synthetic vision displays)
- ADS-B receiver for weather and traffic
- GRT EIS Engine Monitor Connectivity
- Records flight data with SD card
- 360-degree compass rose heading indicator that displays magnetic track or magnetic heading (magnetic heading accuracy depends on instrument installation)
- Heading Bug
YOUR IDEAL ALL-IN-ONE WIRELESS AVIONICS SOLUTION NOW WITH AUTO-PILOT!
- Portable or permanently mounted instrument
- Small and lightweight. The entire system weighs less than 1 lb. Including the RC servos, trim tabs, and iLevil sensor box
- Compatible with iPad or iPhone devices as a touch screen display